Anxiety Attacks

I’m sorry to hear about the struggles your cousin, ###, is going through. How old is she? I’m praying that God will touch her with His healing hand and provide strength and guidance to overcome her issues. Also, if she is in the U.S., I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a counselor if she calls this number ###. Blessings and peace to you, ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for deliverance and for peace that surpasses all understanding
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray for peace joy and gratitude to fill my heart, and pray for a peaceful week at work, I have been experiencing lots of spiritual attacks lately, at work,
Replies
11
Views
116
My mom whom I'm no contact with keeps attacking me and threatening me. Please pray that God will reveal to people who she really is and not fall for her lies and deception. Please pray that no attacks that she tries or has tried will prevail but fall flat and fail. She's trying to get...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom