Anxiety and Panic Attacks

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for always being by my side. Through the good and the bad, you continue to walk along side me. I come to you today/tonight to ask to you to please take away my anxiety and panic attacks. Please calm my mind and soul so that I may rest peacefully. Please help me...
Replies
13
Views
2K
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I sometimes have panic attacks. Please pray for me . In Jesus high name.
Replies
13
Views
185
Another prayer point because everyone you guys pray for me, Jesus steps in so hard-core. almost all my prayers have been answered from when I post asking you guys to pray for me. Please pray for anxiety and panic attacks. they've become quite frequent especially when I'm out in public. it can be...
Replies
11
Views
765
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom