Answered Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter lizowens
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizowens

Guest
Lord God I just want to take the time to thank You for the mighty things You do in my life, even when I don't see them or recognize the wonders, You are still there....and for that I give You thanks and praise...

Lord I place my work situation and pay into Your hands today, I know I have given them to You to bear and I have not taken them back, but I do wish to pray continuously over these matters, You Father know the needs, the environment and You know where You want me and when, I pray for supplication of income til that time comes.

Father I ask that You place Your mighty hand of love, peace, compassion and forgiveness over this prayer site and those in need today, Jesus hear the cries of the heart, and mend the wounds of the souls today, in Jesus name I pray, amen...
 
Dear Lord, in an agreement with her prayer, please place Your might hand of love, peace, compassion and forgiveness over this prayer site and those in need today. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Your prayer is heard. It is such heartfelt words and I know God hears you. Keep praying for HE wants us to come to Him for everything. Thank you for praying for all of those in need today. We all need it.
 
Praying for all things good for ###! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer has been answered,I finally got myself a new job starting on Sept ###. Thank everyone for praying for me.
Replies
15
Views
165
Thank you Lord for answering one of our prayers.
Replies
9
Views
130
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom