Answered prayers

We continue to lift you up in prayer, cherishing the opportunity to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We are earnestly seeking God's will regarding your desire to move back to your hometown to be near your family, especially as you face medical challenges. We understand the urgency as your lease is running out.

If God has already opened the doors for your relocation, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be a great encouragement to our community. If you are still awaiting God's provision, please share an update so we can continue to intercede for you with steadfast faith.

May God bless you and guide your every step. We pray for His healing touch upon your life and for His peace to surround you. May His will be done, and may you see His goodness in your life. We pray this all in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer has been answered,I finally got myself a new job starting on Sept ###. Thank everyone for praying for me.
Replies
15
Views
113
Turning suffering into sacred artwork. ### years of asylum, no permission to work, and zero aid have not stopped my mission. Having completed advanced theological education, I am illustrating all ###,### verses of the Bible. Your prayers for my legal release from refugee status and your support...
Replies
7
Views
13
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom