Answered Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter helena5522
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helena5522

Guest
I need prayer for all the problems that I'm carrying right now. My car has been repossessed and I need $### to get it back. All of my utilities are in shut-off status. I've been retired since ### and I am in poor health. I raised 2 grandchildren and I am now raising my last one. He is ### years old and he is giving me so much trouble. I want to send him away for a year but I don't know where. His girlfriend who is ### is ### months pregnant. I'm not so sure that it's his baby. I'm so hurt about the circumstances of my life. The only way I'm holding on is my belief in Christ. I know the Lord has all these situations in his hands. I need continued hope, help and help with my prayers. God Bless you all.
 
Jehovah God and Jesus Christ. I pray that you will guide this family. Please keep evil from this household. Please provide your love and comfort to this family. Please help them through their trials and tribulations. I pray that you will guide them in the right directions. Ask God and Jesus to intervene in your life. Stay focused. He will direct you as always. I pray in the name of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ name and the Holy Spirit. God is always at work in your life, and if you want His best, you must trust and obey Him no matter how your circumstances may appear. Are you willing? Have faith in Him and claim the encouraging promise of Romans 8:28 which assures, "God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

1 Peter 1:3-9, 1 Corinthians 2:10-11; 10:13 In the name of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ name and the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Dear God. Please send your angels to be with this woman. She is going through so much Lord. Give her good health and patience. Help her know your will Lord. Give her rest and peace. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
276
Thank you Lord for answering one of our prayers.
Replies
9
Views
129
Thankful my neighbor who has been blasting bass for 5 years on weekends to 430AM on weekends. The neighbors are now equipped with the city ordinance in hand and can communicate with authority objectively vs emotionally. The neighbors are empowered. My ### has been strained and its painful..neeed...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom