Answered Prayer And Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFizz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CFizz

Guest
God has been answering prayer and has resolved the matter between my boss and landlord, thank God... Now I've been in the hospital for Kidney stones and have lost out on work so I'm in a financial bind. I need help now and so I'm selling items and such out of the house and getting back to work... I'm believing God for total deliverance! Gotta go back for surgery on the ### as well. Thank you all for the prayers. God Bless You!... ###
 
God will deliver you totally as you want in Jesus name.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for Brother ###....Forgive his sins ...protect him and save him father...Grant him deliverance from his surgery and financial problems...We believe that your doing this great miracle in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Father you said in Phillipians that you would supplu all our needs in the mighty name of Jesus! Father I thank you for this my brother in Christ Thank you for healing him thank you for the Boss and family and friends comming forth and paying it forward in the name of Jesus thank you for meeting his financial needs and his physical needs, in Jesus name amn.
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankful my neighbor who has been blasting bass for 5 years on weekends to 430AM on weekends. The neighbors are now equipped with the city ordinance in hand and can communicate with authority objectively vs emotionally. The neighbors are empowered. My ### has been strained and its painful..neeed...
Replies
11
Views
184
Thank you all for your prayers. I was able to buy the maintenance of my father for the month. Amazing how God made perfect timing in coming in all of payments one by one. I am one with you all in prayers. Whatever your prayer requests are, I pray that God will grant your prayers. In Jesus' name...
Replies
8
Views
147
Message: I want to share some wonderful news and thank God for His grace. Your prayers are working! A very kind organization called "###" has reached out and responded to my message. They are showing great care and interest in my situation. Please continue to pray that this communication leads...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,292
Messages
16,820,865
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom