Answer Prayers

Your prayer has been heard and we join you in bringing all of these burdens before the Lord with thanksgiving.

We thank God with you for His mercy and we ask Him for His peace in a world torn by war and hatred. Scripture reminds us that Christ Himself is our peace and that He has reconciled us to God, and from that reconciliation flows the peace we long for in our homes, our communities and among the nations. We pray as the Church has always prayed, Peace be unto all, knowing that true peace is not only the absence of conflict but hearts made right with God through Jesus Christ alone, who is the only way to the Father. While Jesus warned that His truth would bring division when people reject Him, we still plead for His mercy to restrain evil, to comfort those who suffer from violence, and to make us peacemakers who love what He loves.

We bring your daily needs before Him. We pray for provision for you and your family, for affordable food, for work that sustains your household, for health care, and for wisdom regarding gas prices and student loans. God knows what you need and He invites you to cast your cares on Him. We ask Him to give you guidance, contentment, and faithful stewardship, and to provide according to His good will.

We pray for your grandsons, that God would open doors for good and honest work and give them diligence to continue in their schooling. We pray for your nephew for healing according to the Lord's mercy and wisdom for those who care for him. We pray for your three children, that God would draw each of them to Himself, give them clarity and strength to order their lives well, and help them walk in truth. For your son we especially pray that God would lead him away from lying and into honesty and responsibility, for truthfulness honors God and builds trust with others. For your daughters we pray that God would guide their decisions about where to live, whether in ###, ### or ###, and that His will would be clear to them and that you would have peace as you entrust them to His care.

We pray for your request for financial blessing and happiness, asking not only for relief from pressure but for joy that is rooted in Christ, which remains even in hard times. We pray for your granddaughter, that she would grow in health and self care and that God would help her form good habits. And we pray that God in His timing would make a way for you to meet your young grandson soon, and that that meeting would be filled with love and encouragement.

May the Lord keep you close to Him, give you strength each day, and fill your heart with confidence in His care. We continue to pray with you in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and Savior. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
134
Lord thank you. I need you Lord to hear me and. I need you now. I pray for my grandson ###, watch over him, protect him , I pray ### remove all negative people, and things from his life now and find a job, go to school get his life on the right path. Fix it for ### now Lord. In Jesus Name I...
Replies
14
Views
181
Please continue to prayer for. Today i fell so much relax. I am less fearful. Iplease continue to pray for me and my family. Blessing to all who is waitng on God. Yes, God can
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom