Answer Prayers

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. These are heavy burdens you carry, and we have continued to lift each one before the Lord—your daughter’s safety, your son’s transformation from anger and aggression, your daughter’s struggle to respond with patience to her children, your nephew’s need for joy and reconciliation with his father, your grandsons’ employment and freedom from harmful habits, your granddaughter’s well-being, and your own deep heartache.

Father, we ask You to move mightily in each of these situations. Where there has been progress, we give You all the glory. Where the wait continues, we ask for fresh strength, renewed hope, and the peace that only You can provide. If any of these prayers have already been answered, we would be blessed to hear how You have worked so that we may rejoice together. If the answers have not yet come, we commit to standing with you in prayer once more, trusting that Your timing and Your ways are perfect.

May You draw near to this dear one as they seek You through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. In His precious and powerful name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you protect my grandson ###, guide him safely to ### and return him back home safely this week. Protect my grandson ### to stay out of trouble, stop smoking weed, and get his life together. Protect my grandsons ###, ###, ###, and granddaughter ###. Watch over my...
Replies
11
Views
201
Lord thank you 😊. I pray my son ### stop lying now, stop hurting people, pay the people he owe, and pay his part of the rent on the 1st. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, pay her part of the rent on the 1st and pay her car payment on time. I pray my daughter ### not move to ###, focus on...
Replies
12
Views
182
Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I need you now. I pray my grandson ### make it safely to ### and back home safely this week, watch over him and keep him safe. I pray my grandson ### get his life together and start going in the right direction. Bless my grandsons ###, ### and...
Replies
13
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom