Answer For Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
Dear Lord, Thank you for your love and care for me. Thank you for opening the doors of new opportunities before me. I am so excited for this new bible training that is starting soon. Thank you for making this possible for me. Lord, now I pray for the finances for it, for the flight and everything necessary. Jesus, you are my source. Help your favor be upon me. I have written newsletters, would you speak to the hearts of people who receive them. Lord, you work in amazing ways. Who can counsel the mind of God? I just eagerly wait to see you come through in miraculous ways. Thank you Lord. Grant me peace, stillness, patience, and courage. In Jesus' name. Amen. Praises to you Jesus.
 
Father it is written in Hosea 6:6 you desire mercy and not sacrifice, knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. May you supply all the finances this ### needs for Bible training and sufficiency in all things in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Abba Father, thank You for letting Your loving will and plan be done in this matter and in her life in every way, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
yes God has been opening doors. thank u for praying. please continue to pray. He is good. He has opened up streams in deserts, Streams join to be rivers and that too.... overflowing one....Praises to Lord! love Him so so much. thank you and bless all of ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray against the dreams I just had, ones about ### and ### being involved and around, like I don't want to be on about being at different apartments, including the ones where somebody even ### or ### is moving me or trying to move me to where they want and desire for me to be. Pray that God will...
Replies
10
Views
82
Praying for a miracle lord please help me with my finances I have faith that you will be right on time when I need you lord
Replies
9
Views
63
Praying for my finances. Lord I pray my bills will get paid lord I have faith that you will bless me and pay my credit card debt for me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom