Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God and Jesus for removing a large tumor in my brain. And I pray that the doctors will radiate a smaller tumor I have in my brain. My cancer jeuney started 5,5 years ago and a little over 2 years ago the doctors found it had spread to the lungs and bones and later kidney and bladder...
Replies
11
Views
153
I wondered if you could pray again for the lottery money I lost, I was at ### in ### and someone attacked me and took my bag with my bible and wallet, I'm sure the banks would still have open accounts but I'm struggling to find my accounts I'm broken and I'm struggling to understand my...
Replies
12
Views
197
God I know this isn't important at all I wanted to buy a plushie triceratops but I can't I think because I'll only be motel until tuesday I think until they figure out what place they'll place us in shelter or housing program or something and I think they gonna help find us a 2 bedroom apartment...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom