Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Another whispered impartation

I understand that I take great risk in openly sharing this revelation, but because God has commanded it, I give no second thought to man's opinion.

I was reminded today of yet another similarly between parts 1 and 2 of this double-cup Ensign Assignment. The first time around, one of the unfortunate malpractices, which I mentioned in a previous post a few years ago, was that those who came against me without cause, at that time, were rewarded better rooms, sleeping arrangements, etc.. Though the same practices of wicked empty rutual are being used today, the intensity, being much more citywide, is far greater; therefore, as would have it, the reward, this time being government housing, is likewise greater. The difference, howbeit, from the last time around, is that while God extended exceeding grace and mercy in allowing a standard of prayer to be lifted on behalf of this city, this time, not has He instructed me not to pray for these people, as it is written, THUS SAYS THE LORD: Ezekiel 24:14 (b) "I will not relent."

The essence in the dynamic at force here is that, sadly because of all the back turning, circling about, and other foolish, empty rituals, many have inaccurately attributed the works of God to the devil.. Moreover, because the gifts and calling are imparted through the Holy Spirit, coming against His representative, both then and now, in an attempt to subdue, or in any way manipulate, is in willful opposition to His power (quenching of the Holy Spirit), which constitutes blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

God's response to wickedness is always in direct opposition to that of the devil: While the devil rewards wickedness, God repays it: Two very different outcomes.

Message Delivered

.​

Whatever happens in our life, it comes from Gods will for us to remind us that we are His beloved and He has chosen us to be His very own. So, let us all be a blessing to eveyrone. No matter what people do or say about us. Let us all follow Jesus example. Love one another as I have loved You. He is telling us today and will forever. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom