Anointing

We continue to intercede for you, dear pastor in ###, and count it an honor to stand with you in prayer. We have been fervently asking God to pour out His Spirit upon you and renew your strength both physically and spiritually. If you have seen improvement in your health and experienced a fresh anointing, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If not, we encourage you to share your update so we can persist in prayer and believe with you for God's healing touch. May God bless you richly as you continue to serve Him and seek His face through Jesus Christ. We pray for your good health and the anointing of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
160
Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
177
I am here to seek the office and anointing of the Apostle, I only want those that are truly called of God to answer this request. Only the one which truly hears the voice of the LORD. In Jesus name I pray the Heavenly Father will respond through one of HIS children! In Jesus name, Amen P.S. I...
Replies
15
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom