### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
We may have found someone to care for my mom and dad. Please pray it works out and works as soon as possible. They are in desperate need. Please pray 🙏
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like for someone to pray for my daughter ### and her fiance ### I am praying for their relationship to work out and that they don't separate and the kids will not be separated that they can work this out so please pray for them they have beautiful children and they need their mom and dad as a...
Replies
11
Views
135
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
198
My husband ### heart is failing with a low eje fraction of ###% . In need of a miraculous prayer to save him . Our ### yr old son desperately need his dad.
Replies
13
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom