"And the person who turns after mediums and familiar..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
"And the person who turns after mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people."

Father, I seek forgiveness for one who did that but who is not Yours yet. Let ### become Your sheep and follow Your voice.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. I have Prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen
 
Somebody Somewhere Is Praying For You. Join Us In Prayer: God I ask in Jesus’ name please hear and answer this prayer today, tomorrow, and for always.
God I lift up all those I love and care about (including myself), and I ask that You will open the doors that You want open and close every door that You want closed in our lives.
Bless each of us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Open the doors of salvation, deliverance, spiritual growth, maturity in Christ, strength, endurance, and wisdom to always and forever obey Your Word.
Open up the doors of excellent health, healing, peace, prosperity, and protection from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger.
Open up the doors of employment, promotions, financial increase, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to walk in excellence.
Let the Word of God, Love, Joy, Peace, Favor, and the Protection of God rule and reign in all our lives and in our homes.
Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.
Encourage us Lord.
Honor us with a healthy productive life in Christ Jesus.
Ignite a fire within us to do the Will of God in the way God wants us to do it.
Let us experience and live in God’s best.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God in Jesus’ name, honor this prayer over all our lives.
Bless each of us exceedingly, abundantly, above all we have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed as we walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our life.
Thank You Lord Jesus!
Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Thank you very much for so much mercy and love of God, God bless you in the name of Jesus. Before God and before you I recognize and confess all the following: that I have been fasting for two years, confessing, trying to forgive, bear loving this young pastor like Jesus but that I am not enough...
Replies
6
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom