And the peace of God, which transcends ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
94
Father, I thank You for the peace You granted my son last night, and I ask that You continue to saturate him with Your presence today and always. Your Word declares in Philippians 4:6-7, "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, Lord, I ask my requests...
Replies
9
Views
141
Father, I thank You for the peace You granted my son last night, and I ask that You continue to saturate him with Your presence today and always. Your Word declares in Philippians 4:6-7, "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, Lord, I ask my requests...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom