An itchy infection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greeting, please pray for me I have been experiencing Itchy ring finger and I'm not yet married and burning sensation and itching in my palm as well.
Replies
9
Views
143
Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, ###. Anyone i know, anything mine, food and drink in Jesus Name. Prayer it, me and them is blessed and protected in Jesus Name. God put healing, nourishment, life, wisdom. Prophetic insight in it, me and them. God put all true prophetic...
Replies
11
Views
96
I have a infection that is not going away even with antibiotics it just seems to be keeping it away but is still kind of lingering. Prayer this goes away and no body odor. That if theres a supplement or something I can do or take to stop this that I do. Prayer to even find the right doctor if...
Replies
10
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom