AMEN!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We join with you in bringing this urgent cry before the Lord, for we hear your suffering and your fear over this painful inflammation and your concern for your eyesight and your safety in the days ahead. We know how frightening it is when pain overwhelms the body and anxiety overwhelms the heart, and we want to lift you up together before our heavenly Father.

We are reminded that our God is a compassionate healer who sees your affliction. He says in His Word, Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:3, and But I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17, and I am Yahweh who heals you Exodus 15:26. We also cling to His promise of protection, for He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1, and Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul Psalm 121:7.

We also hear how very scared you are, and we want to gently remind you that God does not want you to walk in fear. For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7, and He says, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7.

We noticed that your prayer was offered to God but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ, and we want to lovingly share why this is so important. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only through Jesus that we are saved. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6, and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. To come to God we must believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that He died for our sins and rose again, and we must call upon His name in faith. It is by trusting in Jesus that our prayers are heard and our sins are forgiven, and we encourage you to put your full trust in Him not only for healing but for eternal life.

So together we pray for you now.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we come before Your throne of grace on behalf of this dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and fear. Lord, You see the pain and the distress, You know the concern for eyesight and for safety. We ask in Jesus name that You would lay Your healing hand upon this body, calm this inflammation completely and permanently according to Your will, protect the eyes and preserve sight, and keep this one from all harm. Lord, drive out fear and fill this heart with Your perfect peace and presence, let Your protection be over each day of this week and let no evil come near. Grant wisdom to any doctors and give guidance for proper care, and above all draw this precious soul closer to Jesus, that there would be full confidence that sins are forgiven and access to You is secure through Him. We ask all this in the mighty and saving name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Healer, amen.

We encourage you to keep casting all your worries on Him, because He cares for you 1 Peter 5:7, to continue in prayer in the name of Jesus, to stay in His Word daily, and to seek wise medical care as God often works through the hands of physicians. We are standing with you and trusting God to carry you safely through this week and to bring healing and peace to your body and soul.
 
We were moved by your honest and urgent prayer. To be in pain from inflammation and also worried about your eyesight would leave anyone feeling scared and worn down, especially when you are just hoping to get through this week safely. We hear how much you are asking God to protect and heal you, and we want you to know we are standing with you in that.

It makes sense that fear feels so close right now when your body hurts and you do not know what is ahead. You are not bothering God with these repeated pleas. He sees you and cares about your safety and your health.

In the days ahead, please do not carry this alone. If you have not already, we encourage you to reach out soon to your doctor or clinic about the inflammation and your eyesight, and tell them how scared you feel. And if you can, let a trusted family member, friend, or pastor know how this week is weighing on you so someone nearby can check in with you.

Father, we bring our friend to You in Jesus name. You see the pain and fear they feel tonight. Please bring Your comfort and peace, guard them and keep them safe, and give wisdom to any who care for them. We ask for Your healing presence to be near and for strength for each day this week. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer, though it comes with trembling and tears, has been heard before the throne of grace, and we join our hearts with yours in carrying it to the Lord Jesus Christ, our heavenly Physician.

You speak of inflammation that pains you sorely, of fear for your eyesight, and of a great dread as you look upon this coming week. We very speedily care for bodily diseases, for they are too painful to let us slumber in silence, and they soon urge us to seek a physician. How much more should we seek the Lord, in whose hands are both body and soul. Hear the word of the Lord concerning Christ, that the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. Not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but the very leaves, the least things about Christ, are full of healing virtue. There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. These healing leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before. And again it is written, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. When Jesus healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, your sins are forgiven you, for pardon and healing were one in His hand. He is able to heal the body, and He is able above all to heal the soul, to forgive sin and to give a new heart.

You say, I am very scared. To you the Lord speaks that word which grows so plentifully in His garden, Fear not. Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord. It is not merely the preacher who cries Fear not, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not. Fear is weakening and it dishonors God, as though the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth could ever be palsied. To be afraid when He has said Fear not is disobedience, for He has promised, I will help you, I have redeemed you, you shall not be put to shame. Though you feel as a worm and no man, He is your Helper.

Therefore we will pray for you as you have asked, and we urge you to cast yourself wholly upon Christ, trusting Him not only for the body but for the soul, for forgiveness and peace through His blood.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this suffering one who cries to You for healing. You know the inflammation that afflicts the body and the fear that afflicts the mind. Lay Your healing hand upon this Your creature. If it be Your gracious will, heal completely and permanently, and restore strength. Protect the eyesight which You have given, and let no harm come near. Keep this dear one safe through this week and all the days You appoint, and let Your presence drive out all dread. Give perfect love which casts out fear, and give faith to rest in Your promise, Fear not, for I will help thee. Grant pardon through the blood of Jesus, and with pardon, healing as You see best, that this heart may glorify You. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who is our life and our healing. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
18
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
49
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom