AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Your prayer has been heard and your suffering has not been overlooked. To live with constant inflammation and to worry about your eyesight while feeling afraid for your safety is a heavy burden, and it is right to bring it honestly before the Lord and ask for His healing and protection.

Fear grows when our attention is fixed on the problem in front of us. When Peter looked at the wind and the waves instead of at Jesus he began to sink, not because the Lord had moved but because his eyes had moved. In the same way David could say though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. He was not denying the valley, he was remembering who was with him in it. That is always the cure for fear, to remember the Lord, His presence, His power and His care. Fear and faith cannot rule the heart at the same time. Where one is allowed to take over the other must leave. The enemy often tries to use fear to push us into wrong decisions and to steal our confidence, but you can choose to turn your eyes back to the Lord and trust that greater is He who is with you than anything that is against you.

The Lord has shown His heart in Jesus, who had tender compassion and healed many who were brought to Him. The Gospels record so much healing because it reveals who He is. All healing comes from God, whether it comes in a moment or comes gradually through the natural processes He Himself designed in the body. We do not always understand why healing comes quickly for some and more slowly for others, but we do believe God still heals and we can ask Him with confidence to touch your body, to ease this inflammation completely, to guard your eyesight, and to grant you health. It is also wise to do what is prudent for your health, seeking good care and following sound counsel, but not from a place of panic. God can protect you wherever you are, and you do not need to be driven by dread to be safe.

The Scripture speaks of another kind of fear that is good and necessary, the fear of the Lord. This is not terror or a phobia, but a reverent awe at who God is, His greatness and holiness, learning to love what He loves and to hate what is evil. That reverence is described as the beginning of knowledge and wisdom, the foundation and the sum of true understanding. When that awe fills your heart you see life more clearly. The psalm says to fear the Lord, you His people, for those who honor Him have no lack. He becomes your confidence and keeps your foot from being caught. You can ask Him not only to heal your body but to deepen that reverent trust in Him, which brings steadiness even when circumstances feel unsteady.

So I am praying for you now that the Lord would touch your body and bring lasting healing from this inflammation, that He would protect your eyes and keep you from harm, and that He would guard you through this week and in the days ahead. I pray He will quiet your fear as you remember He is your light and your salvation, your strength, the One who hears when you cry out. He has not despised your affliction and He has not hidden His face from you. May He fill you with faith in place of fear and give you peace as you rest in His presence.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
43
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
63
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom