Amen please pray for me Man of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please correct any deficiencies I have in my body. Please. Let me be healthy. I am worried. Amen. Please pray strong sincere prayers for me. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
187
Oh GOD, ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of me, GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of my immediate family members, GET. IT. OUT. OF. EACH. OF. THEM. REMOVE IT ALL, COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!!!! GET. IT. ALL. OUT! LET ME RECEIVE GOOD NEWS!!!! AMEN!!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
137
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom