We’ve been trying for a very long time and have experienced two miscarriages, so I can certainly understand how you feel, friend. We’re trusting God for His perfect plan, and I want you to know that I’m praying for you as well. May the Lord bless you with the desire of your heart according to His perfect will. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
172
My name is ### and I am ### years old. Since a young age I have been struggling with the health of my eyes. They have gotten really bad over the years and now I am looking to receive the healing power of God. During prayer I find the tiny doubt in my heart creeping up and it has been really...
Replies
8
Views
306
I am ### and have been trying to get pregnant for the past several months, following a near death experience last year. Please pray with me for the Lord's favor to bless me with my miracle baby.
Replies
7
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom