am ### year old ### and no man is ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter onelove4real
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onelove4real

Guest
am ### year old ### and no man is cmin 4 me in married, and sister. i av sm 1 i lv bt is going married smone nt me. pls i need a prayer.

a prayer to my mum that av been sick 4 abt ### year nw. i want no Jeuse more and more in my life.
 
FAITH GROWS DURING QUIET COMMUNION WITH GOD.

PSALM 46:10- "BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD."
 
Lord, I declare favour upon this person. I decree an honourable marriage upon her and may you bring her the right marriage partner in Jesus' name.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, This is to inform you that my office colleague, ###, is going through an extremely difficult time with his ###-year-old daughter, ###. Contact Number - ###/ ###🙏 ### has been diagnosed with ###, which has unfortunately spread to multiple parts of her body, including the ###, ###, ###...
Replies
13
Views
425
My ### year old son was speaking fluently. Suddenly he started stammering. I pray that he can speak fluently again
Replies
13
Views
170
For: ###. A friend's ### year-old grandson, who broke his neck and spine and is awaiting surgery. My deepest gratitude, ###
Replies
12
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom