Am still praying for restoration of my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
286
Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
282
Please pray for God's healing and comfort as I’m enduring certain health issues including a loss of smell, taste, and certain unexplained symptoms. God bless you prayer warriors.
Replies
8
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom