Am requesting for a prayer for knowledge and understanding this Moodle I am studying new venture and basic entrepreneur mind. And am going to write a test online for 40 minutes, please I need your prayer AMEN.
```html [FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Dear Lord, I humbly ask for your presence and guidance to be with my daughter during her exam today. Father she may have studied enough but i commit to you everything Lord for with you nothing is impossible. Please give her the wisdom she needs to be able to answer the questions correctly. Thank...
Heavenly Father, guide my authorship so that every book, lesson, and idea creates meaningful value. Help me contribute to stronger healthcare systems while empowering people to develop their skills, character, confidence, and leadership. Give me the discipline to research, learn, and communicate...
Dear Lord, Today I lift up to you in prayer my ### as she will undergo again another exam for this week. Med school has been draining her mentally and emotionally, and I pray Lord that you will grant her wisdom and peace. May she will be able to surpass all these and be able to become a...