Am not moving forward in my life ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes praise the godhead he and I can now move forward with our nuptials in Jesus name. Safe journey and travel mercy with all provisions supplied in the mighty name of Jesus amen and grateful
Replies
12
Views
194
Please pray for me that my past mistakes do not haunt me, that I am able to see clearly God's guidance in avoiding future mistakes, so that my life may become stable and secure and rich in faith and connection to others whom I love.
Replies
14
Views
187
LIFE IM ON TRACK GREATLY I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY WITH MY VICTORY CLOAK OUT OF ### POSSIBLY OUT OF ### DUE TO THE SATANIC ATTACKS LATELY A NEW HOME THAT MY ### 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS CAN BE GREATLY HEAL NOT GET HURT..LIFE IN MY LEG HEALS QUICKLY FROM THE SCRAPING I WENT THRU AND FALLING...
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,916
Messages
16,793,579
Members
649,487
Latest member
Eleangainior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom