Am ### munganga from ### the problem ...

Vargrante

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### munganga from ### the problem which i have is my business am in the business for ### years now from the time I started up to today there is no progress no change so am here today so that my problem will be over through your prayers i will be delivered in Jesus name distance is not a Barrier if God can touch and deliver others in here he can also do it to me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Am ### munganga from ### the problem which i have is my business am in the business for ### years now from the time I started up to today there is no progress no change so am here today so that my problem will be over through your prayers i will be delivered in Jesus name distance is not a Barrier if God can touch and deliver others in here he can also do it to me
Yes He can, have faith in God and never stop overcoming evil with good.
May our Lord Jesus Christ lay his hands on everything you touch, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a big problem. It can be solved if God bless me. Please God solve this problem.
Replies
5
Views
221
I went to a dentist for a new crown of a lower front tooth. I now am wearing a temporary crown, but the problem is I have gum recession and almost no tooth left. My dentist is recommending an implant. This will be very expensive. Anyway, my dentist set me up with an excellent oral surgeon for a...
Replies
17
Views
367
First, I have a functional movement disorder, which is a real physical ailment, not psychosomatic. It's akin to if the hardware on your computer is okay, but the software malfunctions. My left jaw moves uncontrollably, causing severe pain and disrupting sleep. I've had it since the end of 2017...
Replies
19
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom