Am just hopeless av carried pregnancy like ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The church that ignored my three requests for financial assistance suddenly contacted me and set up a meeting. They said they were "so moved by my three letters". I was told there would be people from the prayer team and the benevolence group and a pastor. It was only one person; some young...
Replies
11
Views
77
I am just financially tired, and in lack. I am a single mom with an income that does not cover my rent, and my car just got repoed and that was the only transportation my daughter had, so she has been out of school for two weeks. I know God The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing, but it feels...
Replies
12
Views
545
God I prayed but I am just too late :(. Everyone and everything that I prayed for and asked God to protect and or bless me with I have either lost, on my way to losing and have not been protected from. I pray because I need to and I believe that God is going to help but I am just too late. :(. I...
Replies
7
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom