Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.
Kindly pray that all the issues I am having at my bank tomorrow be quickly resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that all the Satan related problems and other problems related to my sleep be quickly resolved as soon as possible.
I am ###. I am suffering from ### months food digestion problem and bad health. please prayer for me to digestion problem clearly and my health will cover soon
Please pray for my marriage problem to ### He has anger issues- He was gaslighting everytime we argue .blame shifter and manipulative . Pray for our peace of mind . I am anxious . Pray for our financial problem and pray for his guidance at work I claim this prayer amen