Am in serious debt, how can I get ###?

Tyaom

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Request for guidance and assistance in managing financial difficulties and debt.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

love. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior many years ago. No one explained that he should also be LORD of our lives. I am a babe in Christ, searching for answers. Please bear with me in this. I'm an only child, both parents gone. No trusted family members around. I am asking the Lord to please...
Replies
7
Views
284
I am in serious debt and it is causing me a lot of shame and embarrassment. My business simply froze for close to 1 year now, and every effort to even diversify seems to fail. I know this is an affliction directed at my faith, as this storm coincides with the time I took up a leadership role in...
Replies
13
Views
439
I’m sorry to hear about what you’ve been through. It sounds like you’re seeking guidance on how to move forward and find peace and happiness. Here are some thoughts that might help: 1. **Forgiveness**: Consider forgiving those who have hurt you, including your biological father. Forgiveness can...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom