Am in need of the holy spirit, ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Am in need of the holy spirit, plz pray for me to recieve the holy spirit. Thanks
You get the Holy Spirit when you gave your life to Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:16 .​

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

Luke 11:13

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Similar Requests

Plz pray for my family the Sawyers to recieve salvation all of them
Replies
Views
Dj sudheer prayer to this person Life purpose work Purposes health Full of holy spirit fill the god plz pray for
Replies
Views
Plz prayer for me and holy spirit touch me
Replies
Views
Thank You Holy Spirit for healing my sister. Holy Spirit please continue to do so. I need to move the vibration plate exercise machine in my room, please let Cheryl help and allow in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
Views
I am need of urgent money for my family I knot have job from last month so I am struggling lot to live plz help me god till evening or else plz help me to end my life plz
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom