Am in ### and have been not ...

Lotthaw

Disciple of Prayer
Am in ### and have been not well since ###. The drugs have been taking have given me a lot of side effects like gastro intestinal, pain in the body, diarrhoea etc. plz I want come out of this problem and be delivered in Jesus name.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Am in ### and have been not well since ###. The drugs have been taking have given me a lot of side effects like gastro intestinal, pain in the body, diarrhoea etc. plz I want come out of this problem and be delivered in Jesus name
Thank Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DUE TO NOTHING MAKING IT TONIGHT THIS MORNING SATAN & SHITE CREW THE MEN FROM MY PAST JUST DRILL IN MY HEAD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BED 🛌 GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GUMS STAY AWAY FROM NERVES IN MY MOUTH IM NOT YOUR STUPID PUPPET EVER AGAIN TO USE EVER AGAIN THE GUYS ESPECIALLY FROM MY PAST AND THE WORLD...
Replies
11
Views
41
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom