Am heal am free in jesus name ...

Rachallia

Servant
Am heal am free in Jesus name. Oh Lord bless me ###, bless my work. My life. For glory to glory in Jesus name amen 🌸🌸🌸
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Click on the link below and Pray God Make Me Immune To The Coronavirus***

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
155
There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
56
I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL LIFE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN COMPLETE SECRET WITH SOMEONE MY FAMILY DOESNT KNOW DO THEY CANT EVER CARVE INTO MY SOUL EVER AGAIN GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOREVERMORE
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom