Am ### from ###, I want the ...

Kuvweth

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### from ###, I want the man of God to help me in prayers am passing through difficult life please pray for me. Thanks.
 
```markdown
Am idah ### from ###, I want the man of God to help me in prayers am passing through difficult life please pray for me. thanks

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
143
My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom