Am confused about the future because of ...

Tunok

Disciple of Prayer
Am confused about the future because of my past and want the Lord Jesus Christ to show me what my calling is to serve our Father Lord in heaven.
 
Tunok I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God guide your spiritual walk and meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
188
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! , I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
8
Views
122
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom