Am call ### all I need is ...

Am call ### all I need is to know God, I want to be able to know when God is peaking and the eye of my understanding to be enlightened I thank God for the spirit of wisdom and revelational in the knowledge of him so help me thank God together thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
9
Views
126
Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
10
Views
118
🙇🏻 Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom