Am a person who really want to go to school despite###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Am a person who really want to go to school despite my challenges. I feel bad that I study hard but I get less marks. I want God to give me the courage and hope to go to school through faith cause I don't have where to start from.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
9
Views
527
Prayer Request: I don’t want to be the person that I am and I don’t want to lose people. Sorry it’s too long.. I apologize to everyone that I push away. In life you allow things to happen that you can control. You allow people to make you feel a certain way. You allow situations and people to...
Replies
5
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom