Always my children fall sick exam is ###

Hyrsan

Humble Prayer Partner
Always my children fall sick exam is approaching, cannot study, pray for ### for their success.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you. May God bless all of you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi team, Kindly support me in prayer. My family or children often fall sickly towards the end of the month when you are about to earn salary. I have seen this for long since it happens every month. This could be the work of the demon. I rebuke this in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
271
Heavenly Father, I thank you for today, I bless your name. Heavenly Father I Ask you Lord to protect my children and my family. Lord I pray that you bless my children and enable ### prepare well for his exams and bless him with your wisdom and understanding.
Replies
8
Views
427
I pray for healing..I fall sick always and over the years it’s getting worse…lord I need total healing Amen I pray for God’s favor in my life
Replies
5
Views
759
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom