Almost Heartbroken

  • Thread starter Thread starter almost heartbroken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

almost heartbroken

Guest
I am under stress!! It is a finals week at college, and I am doing a hard program, therefore need to work hard to receive an A..Please pray that I do. I work extremely hard, pray, and pray some more. So far, I have been doing ok, but am not sure how the finals will go. Also, I have a problem with a guy whom I actually really like. I cannot bear to stand the problems any longer. I want an answer..please please help me in prayer. It is my daily prayer, but I see very little results from it. I know God hears me, He always helps. But this problem--I just don't know how to act. Please pray for me.:( Otherwise, I might have to suffer a heartbreak.
 
I am in the same situation. What I have done is to pray and ask for prayer and I have started studying longer. I grow tired often due to lack of sleep. But God has gotten me through. Father I pray that you will bless this person with a sound heart and not a broken one. Be with your child through the endeavors that he/she is taking one. Amen
 
Lord Jesus let us clear the mind of this ### trusting in his mind all the information he learned. Place in his heart the gift of faith and the application of this wisdom to serve you to the best of your ability. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To GOD BE THE GLORY. As we speak I am truly devastated and heartbroken because the enemy has created its ugly head so deep that all I can do is cry to the Lord to have mercy on me and the one who hurt me. I was so completely ready for my breakthrough and it fell totally apart although I never...
Replies
13
Views
443
My husband cheated and still plays with my feelings , we are separated . He betrayed me really bad . Please heal my broken heart , please lord help me get over him, i dont wanna carry this pain anymore . Hes cruel and he just keeps hurting me
Replies
9
Views
147
My husband loves me and his kids but lately ### has make him distant bec all he do is work drink sleep its so sad it affect our marriage our finances and the kids
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom