Almighty God, i am in worries about ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My old ### not to be depressed and down but joyfull and full of energy. Also returning back of all memory and time/space orientation (early Alzheimer). Me not to be worried about her condition and care. Casting my cares upon the Lord.
Replies
10
Views
461
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over numerous worries over salvation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
8
Views
136
Dear Heavenly Father, There is a lot of things that I still need to accomplish this week. There's client ### wherein I need to do my assigned tasks, on top of my supervision to the staff and they want my tasks to be done tomorrow. There's also a meeting with the client tomorrow night. Help me...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom