Almighty Father, Please Restore My Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherF

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, In your name I am that I am. I pray to you today to ask that you soften ###'s heart. May she find the strength to forgive me all the frustration I have caused her in our relationship. I love this woman more than any other that I have known. Please fill her heart with the fond memories of our past. Send your Angels to whisper in her ear to give us one more chance to be together. I want nothing more in this lifetime but to be married to her, to love her, and be a good provider for her. I ask you to do this swiftly Lord, with every passing day I feel the path you set us upon slipping away. Please Lord help me in my time of need. You are truly an amazing God, capable of all things. I thank you for hearing my prayer. May your will be done. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray God heals and restores my relationship, giving us forgiveness and wisdom. Bless us with a godly marriage
Replies
12
Views
249
My name is ### and my boyfriend and I just got back together, but he is struggling with depression and is shutting me out and not including me in things that is important to our family. I ask that you pray to help us through this storm and make us stronger than ever with each other and for ###...
Replies
11
Views
261
I pray ### put his differences aside and pride and childlessness and anxiety and open his heart to my father and me. Father, soften his heart and forgive us both as sinners. We want him in my life and promise to love him forever and actually he is my soul mate and that he have his heart and...
Replies
10
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom