Blessed Communion Day People of God!

Because He's God, not just on the Sabbath, but every single day; with prayer and praise, we put it all, WHATEVER it may be, in His hands.
​
From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same.​


PRAISE HIM!!!

Thank You Jesus

♥️​

.
 
O Lord I want to know Your glory. I want to offer a sacrifice of praise. Fill this temple Lord with the Spirit of Thy love. Beautiful song to sing to Jesus. He alone is worthy of all glory.
 
Blessed Communion Day People of God!

Because He's God, not just on the Sabbath, but every single day; with prayer and praise, we put it all, WHATEVER it may be, in His hands.​
From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same.​


PRAISE HIM!!!

Thank You Jesus

♥️​

.
When our world is falling down around us, our jobs were taking away, no money for the rent, no food on the table and the children crying all around us. When the ground we are standing are sinking down and there is no peace and no joy in our hearts, then I reach to the hand of our dear Lord. He said. Come to Me. I will help you. I will heal your broken heart. I will bless your life. Softly and tenderly Jesus is leading our way to heavens gates. His hand of mercy and compassion will never ever fail.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I move to a new city because I met someone, I’m not getting a lot out of this relationship and always being left the look at the back of his head and listening to projects being carryed through, I’m not getting enough attention and not feeling very attractive anymore. I’m starting to feel...
Replies
13
Views
158
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
68
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 : All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations- A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 65:2: Our prayer: “Gracious and Almighty Father, we come before You...
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom