All I Want

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.J.

Guest
God I realized I must give the girl I truly love space and I decided to stop texting her and calling her and now I'm trying to stop thinking about her. But God all I ask for is that we can still be friends. I don't want to end our relationship as friends because I loved her as a friend, so I pray that one day she will talk to me and we can make the most of that. I love you, thanks.
 
I pray to God that both of you continue to be friends forever, and then one day, ### loves you back again too. God Bless.
 
Lord please arrange a second chance everyone deserves at least this or more. Thanks for being an understanding God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
129
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom