All I have is you and my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
310
After all the judgement and prejudice that you all have imposed , I have decided to make a move for the better and it is for my good because you Christian is a brood of boastful people that imposes what people don't want to try to mock them and make it as excruciating as it is and judge people...
Replies
10
Views
137
Upcoming I have to preach the Word of God at a local ###. Please support me with prayers to God. Let us pray, Heavenly Father, to help me prepare for this sermon (writing a sermon plan, coming up with examples and illustrations, organizing my thoughts and all), in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let...
Replies
14
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom