all every one of my realshionships friendships are blessed ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
all every one of my realshionships friendships are blessed flourishes great wonderful friends come into my life now my friends enlarges abundantly now I am so very well liked in Jesus name no one will ever ever say any bad negative things about me ever again no one will ever lie about me ever again in Jesus name
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
 
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.



I pray on behalf of them for their request to be fulfilled as long as it is in line with your Torah.

​ Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations.

​

torah_class_logo.png
rediscovering.png


For more Information, go to www.torahclass.com
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please remove all all every dark circles hollows any raised bits under my eyes completely totally permanently that when I look up down there completely totally gone with no no raised bits at all in Jesus name please remove all swelling under my cheekbones permanently bump under my...
Replies
11
Views
202
All every one of the items I have ordered from aliexpress d h d gate every single one of them arrives to me my home address right now without any delay in Jesus name all sellers from d h d gate post ship items I am waiting on being shipped to me right now without any delay keep all fraudsters...
Replies
10
Views
334
I command all every one of my teeth gums totally healed healed transformed in every way right now in Jesus's name. Please please bless me with the very very best ever teeth smile gums in every way now without any delay in Jesus's name.
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom