Albert Mwila, not released on May 25, ... Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to an individual's release on a specific date.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
146
Vi ber Jesus Kristus Gud Helige Ande Änglar/vad som än riktar sig till vår familj Sannerligen. Sannerligen. Vi är ett, sa Jesus; Visar vår familjebakgrund, vår familj, änkors svårigheter klarhet och söner/Uttalad Jesus? Rätt vägledning som ger, hjälper vägledning vår ledare Vår härlighet Vår...
Replies
9
Views
139
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom