Air ### Flight ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoveConnection

Account Closed
Lord, I lift up the families of the ### passengers/crew onboard Air ### flight ### from ### in ### to ###. Contact with the aircraft had been lost and it is now reported to have crashed. Lord, whatever the outcome, I know You are in control. Please grant Your Peace at this time and Comfort those affected by this situation as emergency crews are dispatched. Lord, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.
 
May your will be done Lord Yeshua and your Father's will aboard this flight and all the crew this ### is praying for. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
234
I request and give thanks for my airline ticket to be given to me today. May I hear early in the morning that the ticket has been prepared for ### and the agent is coming to my house to take me to the airport this morning or afternoon. Thank you Respectfully ###
Replies
7
Views
260
Jesus, er are so tired, my daughter and myself. I dont think I support her enough because of this and feeling so off, Jesus please help me. Come with Your peace, Jesus - let me feel You close to us and that everything will be okay. Jesus take my impatience and frara away. Bless my daughter so...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom