After months of unemployment, I have a job interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msashleystrunk

Disciple of Prayer
After months of unemployment, I have a job interview this week which would be a great opportunity for me. I also applied for a summer internship at ### which I really believe God called me to do. Please pray that these opportunities happen for me if it's what God wants me to do and are apart of His plan for me and my life.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
214
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
322
Please pray! I just had the most perfect interview today! If I get it, I'll start teaching the week after Spring Break. My parents & I are already planning to be in town during Spring Break, so that would be PERFECT for moving in! Moving to this area has been a major dream of mine the entire ###...
Replies
9
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom