Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in my thyroid from nodules and Graves’ disease. I am due for an ultrasound the end of June to monitor nodule growth and I am having some pain on the left side of my neck from what may be nodule growth.
Replies
9
Views
271
Reposting: I’ve had a small reduction in pain but want to continue praying and believing for my miracle. The ultrasound is June 17th. I remember after my last ultrasound a year ago, I remember the tech acting off. I prayed during the whole scan. I knew when I was done that something was...
Replies
8
Views
176
In January I had a CT scan at ### that showed a ###-mm irregular lung nodule. In May I had a PET scan. The nodule did not grow and was only an SUV max of ###, meaning it barely lit up. ### recommended a biopsy, but I got a second opinion from my outside-### pulmonologist because I feared...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom