Anonymous
Beloved of All
Good morning, This week is the hearing regarding the agency's violation of the judge's to review my compliance documents. They ignored my evidence and adopted the property management's unverified arrrears demand and claimed that I requested the same amount. That is untrue. I am a tenant who worked for over two decades and had to leave my job due to severe mistreatment, degradation, humiliation and filed a written complaint prior to resigning. I also paid out of pocket for over ### months before even reaching out to the agency for standard assistance. I pray for freedom from anxiety as i have city and state reports that support my claims. The city has cited the property management for making false statements with regard to their property registration. This is not about vengeance its about truth and willful over charges and being pressured into signing a document that is not true. I was coerced into signing a document but days later invoked my rights as a tenant according to the rent laws. The property management made a correction on their system which invalidates that document. I was pressured into signing additional non compliant documents and resisted. This has continued and is going on leading up to the hearing. I ask thee Father in Jesus name for continued strength, please help me to present my evidence with confidence knowing what to say, when to speak and when to be silent.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.