Advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter bravenicko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bravenicko

Guest
Peace be unto you all. please advice me. If it is good to seek for a Christian sister here for marriage. I really want to settle down with a white lady because I am not sexually attracted by African ladies. I am desperate for marriage now. I will wait for your advice. Remain blessed.
 
Son of the living God. It is good that God favors all colors. Now there is nothing wrong with wanting a white woman but you should not limit your options. I think that you should ask God to put a spirit in your heart to desern what woman is right for you no matter what her color.
 
It is always best to ask for God's best will regarding who to marry. We can have preferences but God knows who is best for us and He does not see in color.
 
Jesus we pray that this man seeks a woman of his desire to complete his family and make him whole if he desires a white woman this is his choice. We pray for his choice to be shown to him through the Lord's revelation to him. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
198
Dear Lord Jesus, I know are my abuse. I am an adult. I’m the only boy in my family or my sister have a significant other and my parents have each other. I have nobody. I’m single bachelor. I haven’t dated nearly 2 decades. I’m very picky with women and appearances. Very few women are attractive...
Replies
10
Views
190
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
643
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom