I pray for your ###'s salvation and that the Lord would lead her to Christ. I am going through the same thing, praying for my ###'s salvation for 7 months, and the enemy has been attacking me also, but I refuse to give up on her and am trusting in the Lord even through difficult times.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I know are my abuse. I am an adult. I’m the only boy in my family or my sister have a significant other and my parents have each other. I have nobody. I’m single bachelor. I haven’t dated nearly 2 decades. I’m very picky with women and appearances. Very few women are attractive...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please keep me my ex girlfriend ### in prayer. It's been weeks since we talked and even though we aren't together. I know she has no one in her family that prays for her salvation due to them not being Christians and are more atheist. I know she might never come back in my life but I pray she...
Replies
7
Views
231
Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom